Friday, September 7, 2012

Header Card art... REVEALED!

Dudes... scope this insane header card artwork by the awesomely radtacular Matthew Allison!  Matthew is the creator of the equally insane and awesome comic book CALAMITY OF CHALLENGE, as well as a frequent contributor to art blogs such as Covered, Re-Paneled, Relaunched and The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Reduxe Edition.  I first discovered his work on Covered, where we've both been featured (shameless plug), and I've been crazy about his stuff ever since.  When it came time to get rolling on the header card art for Warlords of Wor, Matthew was my first choice.  And thankfully he agreed to it, since he was sort of my ONLY choice!  When I pictured the header art in my mind I never saw anything other than his work... it's the perfect fit.

So check his stuff out, love it, ogle it, and then throw mounds of cash at him.  He does commissions.  They're awesome.  You need them.  Buy his book, too.  It's totally effing rad.  And he's working on a new one... you're gonna need to buy that, too.

Thanks, Matthew... you nailed these, and I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the line!

Warlords of Wor header card art, Front
Artwork by Matthew Allison

Warlords of Wor header card art, Back
Artwork by Matthew Allison

1 comment: