Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Clawbber-in' Time!


The awesome Sean Forney takes us one step closer to the completed Warlords of Wor mini-comic with his incredible colors over Tim Seeley's line work.

It always blows me away to see how much life a great color artist can breathe into an inked page, and Sean just crushed it on this one!  

What events brought Clawbber, the Two-Fisted General of Justice and Bog-Nar, the Mutant Muck Menace together in this epic clash of arms?  What secrets will be revealed?  Who will be victorious?  Find out soon when "Warlords of Wor: The Mutant Muck Menace!" debuts right here as a FREE online comic!  

Hungry for a print version?  Yeah, me too!  I'll be bringing print copies of each new mini comic with me to my convention appearances this year.  I will make a few of them available to purchase online as well, but it will be a VERY small number.  

Be sure to stay tuned to Warlords of Wor on Facebook and Twitter for all the news on where I'll be and how you can get your hands on these limited edition comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment